Working at Global Reach
Our people are at the very core of our success.
If you'd like to join the brightest in the business, take a look at our latest opportunities.
Business Development Associate (Private Client) - Our private client team in Cornwall are looking for a Business Development Associate to join them. In this role, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to consumer clients who have made enquiries either directly with us or through partners. No previous sales experience is required for this role, but exposure in a call centre environment would be advantageous, along with a motivational attitude and the drive to succeed against targets.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please email [email protected].
Regulatory Reporting Associate - The Finance department is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Associate initially on a six-month fixed-term contract, supporting the Regulatory Reporting Manager with client money, safeguarding, EMIR and capital adequacy responsibilities. To include;
- Daily oversight of calculations and EMIR submissions
- Ongoing maintenance and development of controls environment in relation to key areas
- Supporting with client money and safeguarding audit requirements
- Delivering training to the business on key areas as required
- Updating policy/procedure relating to key areas as required
- Supporting in producing management information relating to key areas
- Ad hoc reporting and record-keeping
If you'd like to know more or are interested in applying for this role, please email [email protected].